Terms & Conditions
Webazon believes in being open and straightforward with
our relationships with customers and suppliers.
Therefore our terms and conditions are kept simple and to the minimum.
- Projects are generally invoiced on completion.
- Services with regular ongoing costs are invoiced in advance.
- Invoices are payable within 7 days.
- Retainer & project initiation fees are non refundable.
- Webazon transfers copyright and ownership of all materials
created for a client once the invoice is paid.
- Exclusions to transfer of ownership and copyright includes generic
libraries, templates and other material
created by Webazon or relicensed for general use by Webazon.
- All materials created by Webazon
belong to Webazon until they are paid for in full.
- Webazon is not liable or responsible for any materials placed
on its servers by anyone but Webazon employees.
- Webazon makes every effort to give the best advice.
This is done in good faith with our clients.
- Webazon Slough is part of the Webazon group and owned by WAC.
These terms and conditions to not detract from your or Webazon's
standard rights in law.
All materials contained in this website including
but not exclusive to content, logos, layout,
sales and marketing literature, graphics are
owned by Webazon, ® 8612407 and
protected by copyright.
© Webazon 2007 - 2013
Date: 27 July 2015
Author: Neville Ward, Webazon Ltd
Copyright: © Webazon Ltd, 2007-15, all rights reserved
Updates: see versionControl.txt